Tuesday, March 22, 2011

wedding bells for the newlyweds


Hi everyone,

Wow, I got so involved in what I've been doing for the part few days that I completely forgot to post yesterday! Here's a wedding card that I managed to squeeze in.


I used some wedding papers I bought a long long long time ago for a wedding album project; it's a DCWV paper pack called Wedding Prints. The rest is pretty simple... some light pink Bazzill CS that I had lying around, a little bit of green moss to highlight the stamped image and a scallop square mat.


Where I had the most fun was with experimenting with my Twinkling H2o's to color the image. I first embossed it in silver than I colored in with Pink Cloud, Moss Green and Oyster. I also added a bit of silver Prismacolor pencils on the tolls of the bells. I love the shimmer of the H2o's.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

So simple yet very classy!

Jo said...

Oh so pretty ... love the colors and that cute little image! I haven't played with my Twinkling H2Os lately ... I think I need to change that!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jo xx