Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Easter Wagon Card


Hi everyone,

I know Easter is 2 months away but I crave the colors so I'm glad I have a few commissions for Easter cards. This one has a lot of layers and uses multiple stamp sets. I stamped the main part of the wagon twice and cut out the 3 planks and then popped them with foam adhesive. The grass is punched  out of the reverse side of the DSP with the Martha Stewart border punched and popped up as well. So was the sentiment. 



As you can see from the photo below, I stamped the eggs by masking the first and second one. Then I clear embossed them by over them with a VersaMarker and clear embossing powder. To give the metallic look to the nails, handle and wheels of the wagon I colored them with a Zip pen.



Have a nice stampin' day !!!

3 comments:

Eveline said...

I like this a lot.
Eveline.

Lynda said...

Who makes the wagon stamp? Really great Easter card!

Card a la Carte said...

Lynda, the wagon stamp is from a retired stamp set by Stampin' Up! called Wagon Full of Fun. Thanks for your sweet comment!