Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sweet little girl easter card


Hi everyone,

I've been busy last weekend coloring a bunch of little Magnolia girls for Easter cards. I love, love, love coloring; it's my favorite activity. There's something so engrossing about it. I totally lose myself in it to the point where I don't hear anything around me. 

Here's one I colored with Copic markers:


The blue and green shadowing around the image was made using my Prismacolor pencils, OMS and a paper stump. I also added a few strokes with my white gel pen. Usually, I shadow my images with a black pencil but I decided not to this time.


I also added a few clusters of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the background image. I really like my little girl. The image was cut out with a Nestabilities die and matted with another one.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Adorable stamp and stunning colouring :)

Sophie said...

Adorable! I love that you left her blouse white and only added shadows.
Sophie