Monday, March 28, 2011

beary 1st birthday wishes


Hi everyone,

I had this image (from the stamp set Beary Best Friends by Stampin' Up!) in my pile for a while and it was even matted to another print... it didn't work for me so I decided to revamp it and do some paper piecing. 


The dress was stamped on a piece of DSP (retired from SU) and layered over the watercolored image. I did the same for the gift bag.


I blinged the dress and the bag with Dazzling Diamonds.


The balloon is actually stamped directly unto a piece of handmade glitter paper then cut out and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The number one is from a set of die-cuts from Basic Grey.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Pezolet said...

I love to paper piece this cutie :D
Wonderful card with the bling!

Unknown said...

Beautiful 1st birthday wishes card to send loving persons.

David said...

Amazing birthday wishes card and I wish you a very very 1st
Happy Birthday to you and your 1stBirthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.