Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mother's Day Card


Hi everyone,

Sometimes I make a card that I'm really proud of ... so proud that I can't help but CASE-ing it ... over and over again. LOL  I did it again today for a Mother's Day card. I say the DSP is the star of the show as well as its colors. 


The only thing that differs from my original design is the sentiment that I printed from my computer for a customer of mine. I love making personalized sentiments for a special touch and I know that the recipients get a kick out of that. 


The sentiment was punched out with the Word Window Punch and cut at one end. I love the layering effect.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

This is beautiful! I always have a hard time using dp that has a large pattern but this is perfect!

Cindy Major said...

Those colors are fabulous together, and I love your fresh, modern design!