Wednesday, March 16, 2011

color Q flowers


Hi everyone,

Today I decided to play along with the Color Q challenge # 76, here are the colors I had to use:



Here's my creation:


A very simple card. Whenever I do a lot of coloring, I always love to keep the layout very basic and the card clean, because it emphasise even more the hard work I put in it...


I stamped this flower pot from a gift for you hostess level 1 stamp set from SU! in brown stazon on watercolor paper and then simply added life by using my watercolor wonder crayons and an aquapainter.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Gen! So glad to see you back this week at the ColourQ. Isn't this just the greatest little stamp! I love using it. Your card is lovely! thanks for playing with us!

Rochelle said...

Love the clean card Gen! It looks great! Thanks for playing at the colourQ!

Marie-Précieuse said...

C'est ben cute ca. :)
Dis-moi donc, quand tu utilises du papier aquarelle, c'est quel papier que tu utilises? J'en ai utilisé juste une fois parce que l'image décollait tout le temps....faudrait que tu me donnes un truc car j'adore l'effet du papier aquarelle.

Cindy Major said...

Ce n'est pas facile de faire une carte simple qui semble "complète", mais tu as relevé le défi avec brio! J'adore ton coloriage, il fait toute la différence sur ta jolie carte.

J'adore!
Cindy

LeAnne said...

Sigh.....this is just so simple & perfect! I love it! Thanks for playing the CQC challenge this week!

LeroyLime said...

such a beautiful card Gen...your simple background frames your vase of glorious flowers beautifully!

suzARTe said...

this card is really beautiful