Thursday, March 31, 2011

Party OWL Night


Hi everyone,

When making personalized greeting cards, it's sometimes challenging to find the proper sentiment. This card below is for a 17-year-old girl who loves to party. I didn't really have anything in my stamp collection that would fit (yeah, hard to believe!). So I used my computer and printer and came up with my own sentiment. 


The photo above is a little too light but I didn't have time to fiddle around with it too much. I wanted the title to be vanilla  to match the color of the background paper but obviously printing in this color was out of the question. So I created a text box and filled it with Tempting Turquoise using an RGB code and selected the Very Vanilla RGB code for the text. Success!


I'm laughing at the above picture because if you look closely at the rhinestone you can see my reflection taking the picture through the opening of the light box. LOL

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

1 comment:

Sophie said...

So cute! And yeah, it's always kinda funny when you can see your reflection in your photo, especially in such a tiny spot!
Sophie