Tuesday, March 15, 2011

congratulations


Hi everyone,

Sometimes I feel the need to do monochromatic work. But monochromatic doesn't have to be boring. I quite like the big polka dot paper -- it's fresh and funky! 


The house stamp, though, was too uni-dimensional to me. So I first stamped it with Pear Pizzazz ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Then I stamped the same image with VersaMark ink and embossed it in white. By cutting out just the houses and adhering it over the 1st stamped image with Stampin' Dimensionals, it brought the image to life.


A few rhinestones and Poppy Parade ribbon brings the eye directly to the focal image. It came together in a snap!

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the pop of the ribbon and the house!

Sophie said...

I love the added dimension of the white house. Very nice.

Cindy Major said...

Wow, simple but full of punch! Love the embossed, popped up image, the lovely polka dot paper and the pop of red! This house image is so cute, I've always wanted this set just for it!

Cindy