Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Treat Thursday -- 2 tags strikes again !!

Hi everyone,

True to myself, I need to find different ways to use my supplies. That's why today I created something different but with the same die I used here, the 2 tags bigz die with my big shot.
it could be use as a place card or also as a favor for a party (wedding, baby shower, birthday, xmas, easter...anything).

I used 4 tags that I folded to make a little box, if you want more info, just let me know, and I'll do a tutorial or even maybe a video if I get the chance to go at Catherine's place...


I also designed a transparent top to cover the candies (if it's needed). It's a basic acetate with simple folds.
Here's the treat with its lid.

Have a nice stampin' day !
Gen xxx

1 comment:

Stéphanie Pézolet said...

Sooooo cute! I need this die now :D I would like to learn how to create this adorable project :D