Friday, April 23, 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Nail file new home

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!
Hi everyone,

Here's a gift for my Mom, it's a nail file from Diamancel made with diamond dust, they're made here in Montreal, and they work so well, she'll never have to by another file again...But the case was not so cute so I thought I would give it a little makeover.

6" X 2 1/4" So Saffran CS scored @ 1" and 2", add a little sticky strip and you're done. So easy...
I punched half a 1/2" circle so it is easier to pull.

I added a little bit of dazzling diamonds with crystal effect in the heart for a little glamour effect.

Don't hesitate to pimp your everyday life accessories so you're be very happy to do ordinary things, my mom told me she was eager to use it again because it was so cute. I guess she'll have to wait for her nails to grow...

Have a great stampin' day
Gen xxx

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Such an great gift wrap idea :D