Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two 4 Tuesday -- Happy birthday

Two for Tuesday features 2 projects that are similar in either color, theme, layout or embellishment but... with a different twist!


Hi everyone,

Lots of people seams to have trouble doing masculine cards...So here's what I've got for you today, 2 birthday cards, same sketch, same pattern on the paper, but with different colors and embelishments. The result : one feminine and one masculine cards to show you how easy it really is.


Stars, and circles paired it with blue, green, orange and neutrals colors are great for a more masculine look.

For girls, well that's easier, butterflies and flowers paired with whatever color you feel like ...


Have a nice stampin' day

Gen xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cards' dimensions. It's different from the same old same old! Very nice cards too! TFS :-)

CeeCee said...

Oooooh, I like 'em, I like 'em, I like 'em!!! And you've used multiple DSP patterns. I'm so impressed :-)