Monday, April 26, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- Gift card tag

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.
Hi everyone,

do you remember this flower?? I made it there, and finally end up not using this one, today as I was looking for something fast, I found it in my "to use" little box. Since the flower was already made, it took me 5 minutes to do the whole little tag, thanks to my big shot...


The tag is from the 2 tags SU! exclusive bigz die in very vanilla, and I used the swirls scribbles sizzlit die with pretty in pink CS.






a little stamped kind thanks in chocolate chip inside and your done.

Have a nice stampin'day


Gen


2 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Don't you just love when you get to put something to good use? I'm often inspired by the scraps lying on my desk. Your tag turned out soo adorable! Love the colors!

Cindy

Stéphanie said...

I am so inspired by your adorable little ideas! Keep'em coming :D
Thanks a lot!