Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Treat Thursday -- Cupcake tin

Hi everyone,

I had this cute little tin for quite a while now and I finally got to play with it. Here's what I came up with:
I transformed it to be a cute mint-chocolate container. I have a friend who loves (almost as much as me) the combination of chocolate and mint so when I found these chocolate chips at a local bulk store, I couln't resist but to buy her some. But I needed a storage box and my clear window tin came in handy.

This project would qualify for a quickie mini monday, since it's so simple it could be a perfect party favor, to give candies, tea, coffee, homemade hot chocolate mix... Even ribbons, buttons or any embellishments if it's a scrapbooking party!!
For a change, all supplies are non SU!, and besides the cupcakes stickers from Martha Stewart crafts, I have no idea where the tin, paper and ribbon came from, I had them for a while in my stash...


Hope she'll like it
Have a nice Stampin' day !!
Gen