Friday, August 20, 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Owl Wedding Anniversary Card

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!

Hi everyone,

Aren't they adorable?! I just thought that two owls on a branch in front of moonlit stars could be perfect for a wedding anniversary card.

For this card, I mainly used Stampin' Up!'s Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch. I had so much fun with it, choosing different patterns for each of them. The sentiment is from an old retirement stamp set (of which I forget the name). The card base is Early Espresso cardstock.

The glitter part is on the moon... After I cute the circle, I covered the Whisper White cardstock with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled Iridescent Ice EP over it then heated it with my Heat Tool. As usual, the picture does not show the glitter all too weel. But if you click on the picture, you'll get a bigger view and maybe :-) a glimpse fo the glitter.


Have a nice stampin' day! CeeCee

6 comments:

Susie said...

Adorable card. I like the dp on the owls' chests. So cute.

trudelmj said...

Hahaha! Ta carte a beaucoup d'humour! L'amour qui met les yeux dans graisse de bines!

Tammy Fite said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love it!

Marie-Précieuse said...

Vraiment très cute. :)

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Love the humour in this card. Very cute!

brochure printing said...

Very pretty owl wedding anniversary card. So, adorable card and I like the pick of the owl. Beautiful card, love designs and all the little details.