Monday, August 16, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- Monday morning cup.

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.
Hi everyone,



For today's card I finally got to play with some new toys... Morning cup stamp set, brights patterns designer series paper stack and basic pearls jewels. Since a really had so little time, I used my color coach for the color scheme and I simply pulled out some scraps of paper and went with it, I only cutted into the DSP, all the rest was just as is.


I stamped the cups in black stazon ink and then colored the image with Classic inks and a blender pen. Stamped the sentiment in early espresso and added some tiny pearls (which were very hard to catch with the camera sorry...).


Have a nice stampin' day!!
Gen xxx

2 comments:

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Great layout and colouring :D

Cindy Major said...

Vraiment adorable! J'adore les douces couleurs, les jolies tasses et ton coloriage :)

Cindy