Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two 4 Tuesday -- Happy 1st Birthdays

Two for Tuesday features 2 projects that are similar in either color, theme, layout or embellishment but... with a different twist!


Hi everyone,

Remember this card ??? I just love it so much, that when I stumble over it last night, I new I had to CASE myself and give this sketch a new purpose with the Nursery Suite Speciality DSP.

Since I have a two first birthdays coming up, I though I should do both of them at the same time, here's the baby boy version:


And here's for the girl , I really love the fact that this pack of paper can really do both:


The round sentiment is from Crazy for cupcake.





The number 1, was done with my Big Shot and the alphabet simple numbers die, while the teddy is from every little bit stamp set. I just colored the teddies real fast with Classic ink and a blender pen.

Have a nice stampin' day!
Gen

3 comments:

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Very sweet cards Gen! Love the layout :D

Marie-Précieuse said...

You case yourself and then i case yourself. ;) jsais pas si c'est gramaticalement correct, mais c'est ce que je vais faire, te copier, parce que tes cartes sont trop trop choues, comme diraient les suisses. :) xxx

Cindy Major said...

Great CASE! I think I might love your new version even more!! SO adorable... This is making resisting this new stamp set soo difficult...