Friday, May 21, 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Sparkly ESS84

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy it's friday, in fact I' m mostly happy because thursday is over, I had a 150 servings corporate cake to do with a quite challenging shape for my fondant, and as much as I love doing this, I never seem to remember how much work it is. Anyhow, I'm really pleased with how it turned out and also glad it's over.

For today's card, I chose to follow a sketch for inspiration and played along with Eat, sleep and stamp sketch challenge 84, I also played along with May challenge on Scrapbook café which was to have flowers in your creation :

And here's my card, Tall tale DSP and some pieces of So tweet chipboard have been my starting point.
WOW, what a difference a little bit of glitter can do on some chipboard, it still amaze me everytime.
Have a nice stampin' day

Gen

4 comments:

Marie-Précieuse said...

cute!!
Et est-ce qu'on va voir ces gâteau un jour??! :)
La fête d'Arielle approche. Le fondant me fait peur. Le gâteau aussi.... La carte, je dois m'y mettre! Wish you where here!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card ofr Tracy's sketch! I love the glitter and your dp! tfs! tinla p/s; would love to see a picture of your cake!

Cindy Major said...

Oh my gosh, that sparkly pear is adorable!!!! I wish I had some left in my kit to try at home! (But unfortunately, I'm already all out...) Nicely done!

Cindy :)

Tracy said...

So beautiful! You can't go wrong with glitter!! Who wouldn't want to eat this?! LOL! I love what you did with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday. I hope that you will be back again!

Hugs,
Tracy