Monday, May 17, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- 4 mini cards in a bag

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.



Hi everyone,

I often joke with Gen that I have a hard time coming up with quick and easy projects. But when I saw Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge, this one came to me like a light bulb. I love this combination of colors:


I recently purchase the Blossom Party Originals Die for my Big Shot machine which has 5 flower elements on it. Perfect! I went with that and the fact that I hadn't used my glassine envelopes purchased a while back. Here's what I came up with -- a gift that keeps on giving...

It's a bag that you can offer to a cardmaker containing 4 mini birthday cards. And because you can cut multiple layers of cardstock in one swoop, I completed this project in no time at all.

I obviously kept the cards very simple with the same layered flower on top over a piece of ribbon and a sentiment stamped with Going Gray Classic Ink. Each card measures 4" X 4".



Have a nice stampin' day! CeeCee

27 comments:

Sheila said...

This is just awesome, really love it!

Betty said...

Cuando se tiene una máquina cortadora, es muy fácil. Pero son lindas las tarjetas

Julie Leblanc said...

Vraiment tres cute:-)

Anna K. said...

What a clever idea! Very cute cards!

Stephanie Pezolet said...

This is a great little gift idea. I love the flowers :D

Jennifer Styles said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Catherine,
Good for you! It is nice when a good idea that turns out well comes quickly. Why do we all struggle to come up with what we want? I love your cards!

Traveling Mama said...

This is just awesome! I love this idea!!

Karin Araujo said...

What an awesome idea! Love it. Simple, delicate ans so beautiful. Congrats

Jenn said...

Well can I say how much I just love this idea! You could definitely crank out a ton of these in no time. Thanks for the idea. Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant idea! You've matched the colors perfectly. Congrats on being chosen top 10!!!

Carol D said...

Congrats on being chosen as top ten, well deserved. these are fab.
Love them.

Hugs Carol x

Jennifer Styles said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on being in the top ten!

Anonymous said...

This must be the ribbon that the challenge was based on .... very pretty.

Anonymous said...

So lovely. Congrats on being in top ten!!

VAKAnomi said...

Congratulations for being in top ten..

Mirjarr

June said...

Congrats!!!! Love these cards!!!

Cindy Major said...

Wou-hou! Félicitations pour ce bel honneur! Ces couleurs ne sont-elles pas magnifiques ensemble? Moi aussi, j'ai été immédiatement inspirée en les voyant. J'adore comment tu as superposé les différentes fleurs - le résultat est super cute!

Bien joué! :D
Cindy

Alina Brito said...

tres jolie! congrats on being on the top ten!

Haylie K said...

Adorable! congrats on the top pick!

Unknown said...

so pretty! congrats on being a top pick!

Anonymous said...

Cute projects! Congrats!

Jodi said...

These look fantastic, I love them.

Anthonette said...

Way to go, CeeCee...congrats on Kristina's Top 10!

Shelley said...

Congrats on making top 10! It's well deserved! I'm really excited about your card because I have this die! Now I now how it looks all layered together...FABULOUS!

Tassie said...

Love your cards. What a great idea. I am really going to try this one out!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Paula Pascual said...

Beautiful card!