Friday, May 7, 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Glitter Balloons

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!




Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to do something different, use a color I don't normally use...BLACK. I have to say I had a hard time, I struggled a lot with the balck satin ribbon. The balloon stamp is from the beary best friends and I used some 2-way glue to add the glitter. It doesn't show on the photo (as for anything glittery) but in real life those balloons litteraly pops out of the subtle cloudy sahara sand DSP. I really love how the card turned out and also that I successfully conquered my BLACK fear !!LOL



Have a nice stampin' weekend!

Gen

No comments: