Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Buttons !!

Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.
Here's our pick for this week:

Hi everyone,

Today it's all about buttons, I saw this kind of flower with buttons somewhere and I had to do one... Actually when I saw this week Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, I knew I had to do 3 of them, so cooooool... I was still surfin' and I stumbled upon Curtain Call Color Challenge, this week's colors : Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla... The perfect combination for the soft look I wanted for my card so there it is:


In order to emphasize, and give my flower all the attention they deserved (did I told you how much I love them??) I did evrery thing else in very vanilla. I thought it was a strange idea at first but I really love how it looks, so peacefull and yet yummy!!
ohhh they look so good I could eat them !!!

Have a nice Stampin' day
Gen

9 comments:

Lee said...

I agree Gen, having everything else on your card vanilla really makes the buttons POP and makes for a very elegant feel. LOVE it!

Lee x

Lindsay said...

Your card is beautiful! I love all of the button goodness. Great job!

Stacey Schafer said...

Good golly, Miss Molly! This is fantastic! I L-O-V-E your use of buttons here...you have thrown the inspiration right back:) Thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Studio M by Marian said...

I agree Gen, so c-u-t-e. I see a winner coming. xo, Marian
(www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com)

Marisa said...

This is darling!

Sue Kohler said...

Oh Wow! took my breath away, stunning effect, will need to try that one myself!! thanks for the inspiration! I have to agree with Marian at Studio M! :)

Shelley Germann said...

This is a feast for the eyes of a button collector like me! I will HAVE to try this! Great job!

Melissa said...

A-freakin'-DORABLE! I am in LOVE with the button flowers. So simple yet lovely and elegant. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Rochelle said...

So cute! Love those flower buttons!