Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two 4 Tuesday : Mojo Monday & Stamp Something

Two for Tuesday features 2 projects that are similar in either color, theme, layout or embellishment but... with a different twist!


Hi everyone,

For starters, I'd like to apologize for the poor color quality of the photos. By the time I realized what was wrong, my post was completed and it was too late to redo everything.

For today's Two 4 Tuesday, I decided to play with the same sketch but a different color scheme. I've also decided to participate to the Stamp Something Challenge and Mojo Monday 128. The Stamp Something Challenge was to incorporate designer paper, ribbon and buttons. And here's the Mojo Monday sketch:

And here are my 2 cards:

The first one is all about Dusty Durango (the DSP, ink, cardstock, ribbon) with a little Chocolate Chip button.

The second one is all about Soft Suede (the DSP, ink, cardstock, ribbon) with a little Pumpkin Pie corduroy button.

All sentiments were stamped from the Vintage Labels stamp set and punched out with the Modern Label punch. So, there you have it -- pretty simple! I hope you like it.

Have nice stampin' day! CeeCee

4 comments:

DesigNeAl said...

Beautiful style and cards!

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful and original cards CeeCee! TFS :-)

Jean said...

Great cards CeeCee. Love how you split the label!

Noor Nahdi said...

Great cards and colors...