Monday, March 15, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- So Simple Thank You

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.
Hi everyone,

First I would like to apologize for the bad lighting of my photos, usually I have two OTT-lights shinning on my projet but one died last night... I really have to get that fixed because I tried many ways but it looks likes one just isn't enough...

Now for this week quickie card, remember last friday bird-candies ??? If not you can see them here. Well, I initially made six differents birds, but when I tried to put them all on my card it just woudn't fit... so for today's card, I used the lonely bird on a kraft card base and a white gel pen that's all :

It doesn't show really well in the picture but it is very shinny.
For the rest of a the card well just a plain white gel pen, I use my handwritting to do the sentiment and I just doodled around the card , so simple... What I really like about this is that you can write ANY sentiment you need in the language you need it, french, english, spanish, chinese, everything is possible since you don't need a stamp...
Have a nice stampin' day

Gen

4 comments:

CeeCee said...

Well done... and I love your handwriting!
CC

Marie-Précieuse said...

très très cute! J'aime le cncept du petit oiseau et de la simple ligne qui fait le tour de la carte. Pis quand on a de si beaux embellissements tout prêts, ben c'est vrai que ca rend 5 minutes faire cette carte. Bonne idée! :)

Anonymous said...

cute and simple: a perfect combination :-) Again, I love the bird!

Cindy Major said...

Que c'est mignon! J'adore le petit oiseau brillant et le cadre grifonné!

Cindy