Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet treat thursday -- Chocolate

Sweet Treat Thursdays are all about food -- our other favorite topic -- and features ways to embellish/wrap/present something edible. CAUTION: May be hazardous to your waistline!
Hi everyone,

I know it's past Valentine's day but I didn't want to spoil the surprise... I bought some chocolate hearts for valentine's day and I wanted a fun way to gift wrap them so I came up with this : it's a card and it has a built-in pocket to put whatever you like in it, you just have to customize your measurements to fit your needs.

The way I decided to decorate it is very much out of my comfort zone, but yet, I had some fun crumpling those papers to make the flower.

For the ribbon , I did put a piece of sticky strip under the ribbon so it holds in place with those wrinkles.To keep it close, I just made a little pool of Tombow mono multi liquid glue and I let it to dry completely to use it's repositionable application.


Have a nice Stampin' day
Gen

2 comments:

Marie-Précieuse said...

j'aime beaucoup ta fleur et le ruban plissé.

Julie Mantha said...

WoW !!! super
J'adore le ruban moi aussi