Friday, February 19, 2010

Sparkly Fun Fridays -- Flamingo Style!

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!



Hi everyone,

Today it's glitter day -- our favorite day of the week here at Card à la Carte! We loooooove glitter!

My starting point today is the Pink Flamingo DSP. I love the colors but the paper is not glittered at all. So I got busy...

I added Aqua glitter from the Fine Supernova on the bird...

... Rose Pink glitter from Fine Cosmo and Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the flowers.

The rest is pretty straight forward -- Whisper White cardstock as a base and Whisper White Taffeta ribbon around the whole thing. The sentiments are stamped from Vintage Labels & Étiquettes d'époque in Basic Gray, both from Sell-a-Bration.


Ooooh, it shines and I love it!

Have a nice stampin' day! CeeCee

No comments: