Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introducing Whatever Challenge Wednesday !! : FTL no 76



Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Here's our pick for this week:


Hi everyone,
today I decided to choose a sketch challenge from Clean and Simple Stamping. I also tried a paper I had for a long time but had never used : Flock Together mix it with Kraft cardstock, taffetas ribbon and corduroy button and voilà!! The color combination are out of my comfort zone, but yet I really like how the card turned out.


I really like to create within boundaries, I'm not so good with a blank page in front of me. That's probably why I just love Challenges. Think about it, a big part of the work is already done for you, following a sketch is a easy way to create something fast, all the designing part is done for you.
Don't forget that you don't have to begin from scratch every time, let the others help, inspire and guide you.


Have fun creating and have a nice stampin' day!
Gen

4 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Really cute card! I don't have those papers, but I think I'd have a hard time using them, too... You did a great job!

Cindy

Natasha said...

Wow! What a soft and pretty card! Love the corduroy button on there!

Heather P. said...

This is just stunning!!

Thanks for playing along with the FTL! :)

Marie-Précieuse said...

Superbe! Ce ne sont pas des couleurs que j'utiliserais facilement non plus. Tu as vraiment bien réussi.