Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Happiness is ...

Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Hi everyone,
today's sketch is from Jen Del Muro : Valentine's Sketch for you to try (SFYTT)

From the moment I saw it, I knew it would be a good layout for a scrapbook page, so I decided to give it a try, her's what I've come up with:


An 8X8 page and I reversed the layout so it could better fit my photo

I know, most of you don't speak french so I'll try to do the traduction on my own since Catherine is away and cannot check me out, don't be to hard on me ;O)

My title is "this is Happiness"

And for the journaling:
"It's summertime, we are on a campground, the sun is warming us, it smells the forest, I ear your laughter while you are dancing and turning on the grass your "chubby" hands together, Sara is moving softly in my belly...This is Happiness. I adore this picture, it says so much about the fun you have playing together. Geneviève always knows how to make William laught, and she is always willing to follow him on his adventures even if it means crawling in the mud !! "
I used just perfect alphabet stamp set, flock togheter DSP paper, very vanilla and tempting turquoise cardstock, old olive stampin' write marker, recreation designer buttons and the little chipboard heart is from so tweet chipboard kit.

Have a nice stampin' day!
Gen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

La photo est magnifique! La mise en page et les couleurs sont superbes! J'adore cette page :-)

Marie-Précieuse said...

Moi aussi j'adore ta page Geneviève! La photo est superbe et le texte m'a fait monter les larmes aux yeux..... c'est ça pour moi du scrapbooking! Et tu as très bien réussi à prendre ta page en photo et à nous montrer tous les détails. :)