Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Bee Happy (with your old stuff!!)

Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Hi everyone,

Today i'm playing  my color coach as challenge!!




Here's what I came up with...


I used a lot of retired things today. While I was filling my new "my stamps" book, I discovered lots of  stamps I didn't remember owning!!! I just could resist using them. So get digging to find those forgotten treasures!! 

For all of you who asked for a tutorial about my stamps book, see it here. You'll be very happing real soon as we are currently working on it, so stay tuned, or be the first to know by subscribing right now to our newsletter in the little box in the upright corner!!

Have nice stampin' day !!
Gen

Stamp Set: Big Blooms (retired), Picture This (retired sentiment)
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Neutrals Patterns DSP Stack
Punches: Oval coluzzle, ittybitty circle, released today new 3/4" Oval, handheld 1/8" circle
Ribbon: Melon Mambo 5/8 (retired) and tempting Turquoise 1/4" gros grain
Other: Blender Pen,

2 comments:

Kerin said...

This card is so perky and fun, and the little bee is just too cute! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Cindy Major said...

That card is fun and fabulous! It brings a smile to my face! Love how you popped the little bee up - so cute! :)

Cindy