Monday, September 6, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- Sending a Smile Across the Miles

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.


Hi everyone,

My goal for this week is to make a big dent in my TO-DO list. September is a very busy month in my household as both our kids, my husband and myself have our birthdays... yes, all in the same month! I look like a chicken with its head cut off!

I also decided to keep my projects simple as much as I can. This card literally took me 5 minutes to put together.


As you can see, a card doesn't have to be complicated to get its message across. And I quite like it! I used some retired paper from Stampin' Up! and a sentiment from PapertreyInk. Because the DSP  gave me the images I needed, my stamping time was cut down considerably.

(all by Stampin' Up! unless specified otherwise)

Stamp Set: Everyday Buttons Bit (PapertreyInk)
Inks: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Old Olive, Good Neighbors DSP (retired)
Punches: Corner Rounder
Ribbon: Bermuda Bay 5/8" Grosgrain (retired)
Other:  SNAIL Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots

To order Stampin' Up!s supplies, click here.


Have nice stampin' day !!

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Such a sweet card!

Marie-Précieuse said...

très belle carte! Je devrais me décompliquer la vie aussi des fois. Le résultat est superbe.