Monday, September 27, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- Color Coach


Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.

Hi everyone,

I really love the new color coach, I like to keep it handy but it always seems to be either in the way because untill today, I didn't have any precise place to put it.

I challenge myself to solve this problem in less than 15 minutes and I did it!! Here's how



with a 9" X 4¾" of CS scored @ 1/ on the 4¾" side and @ 1", 4", 5"and 8" on the 9" side.



Just added a little patterned paper and die-cut letters and done.


to fix it near my workspace, I used velcro, as always, here's a tip to make it easy to position, put pieces directly on your project then put the other piec on your project as shown above, when you're ready to glue it in place, just peal the backing and stick in place. It never fails.


Wanna see where I did put mine? Very handy (but not in the way anymore) near my catty and my paper snips. Take a look:


 
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Elegante Soirée DSP
Punches: Large scallop oval, large oval
Other: Big Shot, Decorative Strip Wingo Dingo Alphabet (Sizzix) , SNAIL Adhesive, 2-way glue, Sticky Strip, velcro(non SU)
To order any of these supplies, click here.

Have nice stampin' day !!

2 comments:

Marie-Précieuse said...

LOL Ma chère amie, tu ne manques pas de ma faire rire et d'egayer mes journées. =) Ta petite boite est superbe. :)

Lisa Brown said...

Super cute and a great idea!