Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Apples


Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Hi everyone,

Today I decided to play with Color Q # 50 color challenge and with a sketch from Stuck?! :


Here's what I came up with:


These are photos from last year when we went apple picking while I was still pregnant with baby Sara (she's 11 months old now), I know, I'm late but aren't we always ?? She had so much fun, it was a beautiful day and we ate so much apples. I will do another page to complete this layout with other photos and some journaling but just not tonight...




Cardstock: early espresso, real-red, green swiss dots (bazzill), farm fresh(october aferternoon)
Other: sizzlits timeless alphabet,  Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesivfarm fresh sticker sheet (october afternoon)

Have nice stampin' day !!

3 comments:

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Trop cute! William a vraiment l'air de l'aimer sa pomme! Belle page de scrapbook, c'est une occasion rare pour ce blog et c'est très agréable! Beau travail!

Peggy said...

great pictures and perfect papers

Sylvia said...

What a great page, Gen! I love your papers and how you used the colors! Thanks for playing the CQC!