Monday, January 3, 2011

Punched Swag

Good day everyone!
This is the start of a brand new year and I trust everyone had a fantastic holidays. We are back in full force after a much needed break.  Gen and I decided that there would be no daily themes for our posts -- from now, anything goes! Oh, we're gonna have fun with it :-)

And I know that the holidays have come and gone and that a lot of you are a bit saturated with Christmas cards, but I really wanted to show you this one and I am proud of it.




The swag is basically a whole bunch of branches punched with a Martha Stewart Crafts punch, then glued unto the oval with Tombow Multi-purpose Glue.




After I've put together the swag, I added a bit of Liquid Glue and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the whole thing. I love that effect. The hollies are regular pearls that I colored with a red Copic Marker.

I made a few of these cards for special friends but are not given yet... better late than never!

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Very nice! Love the coloured pearls!
Sophie

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE this, CeeCee! The swag is perfect, especially with that touch of glitter!