Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hugs

Hi everyone,

Today's project was left unfinished for several months, I finally decided to ask for help and in a blink of an eye all my toubles were gone. And all this, thanks to my dear friend Marie-Pierre and her enddless talents...(love you so much XOX) So here it is FINALLY...All product from Stampin' Up


Hugs


Here's the journaling if you can read french

These are sizzlits alphabet dies, remember that they can't cut more that one layer at a time, you just need to stack them up (I did 6) and you've created instant chipboard !!


Have a nice stampin' day !!!


3 comments:

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Bravo! C'est vrai que las câlins ont l'air de faire un gros effet! Une belle addition à ton livre de scrapbook!

Marie-Précieuse said...

moi aussi je t'aime! :) Et j'aime beaucoup ta page. Et si t'as d'autres demandes, n'hésite pas, je ne serai jamais bien loin. Bonne journée!! xxx

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Your two-page layout just warmed my heart and made me smile too! Love it!