Monday, January 24, 2011

Guess Who Loves you?


Hi everyone,

This card is almost entirely made with  my new Cricut Expression and the Hoot 'n Holler cartridge. I thought it would be simple to put together but there are a lot of layers to the owl and it was rather tedious. But I think it makes for a very fun card -- this one is intended for an 18-year old man :-)


If you look at the picture closely, you'll notice that I added Crystal Effects overt he owl... the problem is that the black of the eyes, made with a marker, smeared the color and made it muddy and brown-ish. Not happy about that but I spent so much time on the little owl that it will stay like that.

 After all, a handmade card should not be perfect!

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

1 comment:

marie-Précieuse said...

moi j'adore ton petit hiboux. Les yeux ajoutent une touche un peu "grunge" pour une carte "d'homme", non?