Monday, October 25, 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- use what's in front of you...

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.

Hi everyone,

Today's lesson is all about saving time...instead of cleaning your desk...use what's in front of you to make a quick card (Well this doesn't apply to CeeCee since she NEVER have anything lying on her desk, she really put things right back where they belong right away. Let me tell you she goes crazy when we're working side by side LOL)

OK back to business, how to make a very quick card??? Take things you have on hand. I had this beautiful flower lying on my desk for quite a while now and also that 3"X3" scrap of patterned paper, All I had to do was to cut an Old Olive mat for the patterned paper and stamp a sentiment with my beloved Stamp-a-ma-Jig (this thing is always lying on my desk, cluttering my workspace, why put it back since I'll need it the very next time for sure???) and voilà.






Have nice stampin' day !!

1 comment: