Thursday, May 19, 2011


Hi everyone,

Today's card is something I've never done: a sports-oriented theme. I was obviously lacking a stamp set so I turned to my stash of paper, and I found these: 


All the embellishments and papers are part of monthly card kit I used to get in the mail from Hot Off the Press years ago. The engineering behind this card is actually quite brilliant but I wasn't too crazy about the quality of the papers and faded colors. So I matted the embellishments with red CS to make them pop and inked around the edges of the paper to give it depth.


The inside is also embellished with a tag.


I added some Enamel Accents on the file folder tabs to make it look like brads. 


As you can see from this view, the right side of the card was cut about an inch to allow the inside to poke through, just like a file folder.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

No comments: