Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Well soccer season has started so I thought I'd share another sports card with you. As with my card from last Thursday, the supplies are from Hot Off the Press. 



The front of the card was trimmed by 1-1/4" at the bottom to expose the inside of the card. I love the printed twill ribbon. The soccer ball was not part of the kit; I printed it from my computer and punched it out with a circle punch.


I love when my cards are decorated inside. It adds such a nice  touch.


The metal embellishment was a very bright (almost lime green) flag that didn't quite fit with the card so I altered it with alcohol inks, a Sharpie Poster marker and some brads. I quite like the result.

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

No comments: