Friday, May 27, 2011

Central park layout


Hi everyone,

At the beginning of the month I showed you a layout of the carroussel of NY Central Park, I had so much fun doing it that I decided to do the whole trip with almost the same layout and to get a photo book printed at paperkiwi. I haven't received it yet but I will show you another double page.


Papers and elements are from Echo Park A Walk in The Park digital collection. Everything was done with Photoshop Elements 8.






Have a nice stampin' weekend !!!

3 comments:

Marie-Pierre said...

Wow genevieve! C'est super beau ça et c'est frais! J'ai hâte de voir ton album!! :)

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

De toute beauté! Ah, oui: le layout est très beau aussi!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Moi je trouve les sujets super beaux.... cela améliore la qualité du projet.

Bravo ma grande... bisous Maman