Friday, November 12, 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Mini Glitter Cards for CARDS Challenge

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!



Hi everyone,

So, I'm officially done with the hoarding. Honest! I decided to crack open my Glitter Brads from Stampin' Up! And I just happened to read the Create Blog (Northridge Publishing) about the CARDS challenge and decided to play along. The challenge is to make a mini card... simple as that.



So I loaded up as much glitter as I could, short of it being too busy. The card measures 3" X 3" in Very Vanilla and the background is a piece of Elegant Soirée DSP that I glittered using Versamark, Heat & Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds. Sparkly, sparkly! The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags Stamp Set, inked in Cajun Craze then punch it out with the Oval Medium Punch.


The flower was die-cut with the Blossom Party die for the Big Shot machine. The main focus of the card is the centerpiece of the flower... quite a few glitter brads from the Brights Collection.

Ooooh, I love me some glittah!

Have nice stampin' day !!

2 comments:

Marie-Précieuse said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! J'adore ton papier à motifs plein de glitters. Pourquoi j'ai jamais pensé à ca moi?!!? Pis j'aime aussi le petit ruban qui souligen le titre. Ingénieux. Vais-je pouvoir contempler ca "live" bientôt??! :)

Michellem said...

This card is fabulous!! Congrats on being featured on the CARDS blog!