Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- SSSC73

Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly. Here's our pick for this week:


Hi everyone,

For this Wednesday's challenge, we're playing with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #73. Here's the sketch:
and here's my interpretation. It's quite colorful, even for me, but little girl inspired me to choose these colors (now, if I were really truthful i'd say she "spoke" to me ... but then some people might say I'm crazy!).

The coloring was done with a mixture of Stampin' Up! Markers and some coloring pencils and Gamsol.

This one is going to a customer of mine who requested a few custom cards -- twelve down ... 3 to go!

Have a nice stampin' day! CeeCee

3 comments:

Marie-Précieuse said...

SUPERBE!!!!! VRAIMENT SUPERBE! J'adooore ces couleurs! Et le coloriage, comme toujours, digne de toi!! Et je trouve ça vraiment superbe que tu aies fait dépasser le cercle à la droite de la carte. Vraiment vraiment beau!!! Et moi j'crois pas que tu es folle. Même si tu me dis que la petite fille t'a parlé!! :D J'ai tellement hâte de te revoir mon amie!! Tu me manques. xxxx

Sophie said...

Oh my... You did a great job on this one! I also like that you cut the circle off the edge. And the colours... wow!
SophieTea

kellie said...

this is ADORABLE!!! just like all of your other work. :)