Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two 4 Tuesday -- Sara's Thank yous

Two for Tuesday features 2 projects that are similar in either color, theme, layout or embellishment but... with a different twist!


Hi everyone,

I had these for quite a while, waiting to be shown, but not to spoil the surprise, I wanted to wait I hand them all before sharing them with you. While some of you did saw them already, it's because you received one and I really want to thank you again, for all the little things and attentions you gave our family when baby Sara was born, THANK YOU.

They're thank you card, it is very simple, just fold, decorate and slide a belly band. I decided to make two styles , one with cottage wall DSP and the other with strawberry lemonade, all of them using the little ducky from nursery necessities stamp set.


Here's a peek at the inside:



For a little more girly effect, I sprayed the scallop with my own shimmer mist (rubbing alcohol + frost white shimmer paint) and it doesn't show on the picture put they really shine!!!



Have a nice stampin' day!
Gen

1 comment:

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Absolutely adorable. I sooo like the bold colours!