Friday, June 18, 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- my new stuff

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!
Hi everyone,



today I finally took a little time to play with some new stuff...

You can see here two of the new Stampin' Up! in color : Pear pizzazz and Poppy parade.

I also played with a brand new stamp set : level 2 hostess Apple Blossoms, isn't it gorgeous??


I really love the softness of those images paired with the new colors, so for a little touch of texture, I used my new (to me!!) itty bitty punch. They're so tiny and cute, love'em , love'em, love'em!! I added a bit of Crystal Effect in the middle of the flower




I made a couple of them because I tought they would be the perfect gift card set for a teacher gift, to show them our appreciation of their awesome work.




Have a nice Stampin' day!!


Gen




3 comments:

Marie-Précieuse said...

ce kit d'estampe est effectivement superbe!!!! Et ta carte aussi. :) Cela va de soi.

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Les couleurs sont superbes! C'est tout doux. Ta carte est simple et efficace, Bravo!

Stephanie Pezolet said...

Very cute :D