Tuesday, June 21, 2011

super quick and easy birthday greeting cards


Hi everyone,

If one would ask me what my favorite card format is, I would answer 3" X 6" tall. And you can get 4 cards out of a piece of 12" X 12" CS. Not bad!


No need for sentiments... the DSP has them in profusion! Most of the supplies I used here comes from a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up!


I like to make my own glitter cardstock and this is what I used here to punch out the scallop circle. I also added a contour of faux-stitches on the present with a white gel pen, as well as a rhinestone.


The other card is using the same layout, but with a different color scheme.


And on this one, I used 2 lines of faux-stitching on the present. Because they are so simple to make, you can quickly produce 8 cards using only 2 sheets of 12X12 CS and 1 sheet of 12X12 DSP. Not a bad deal!



Have a nice stampin' day !!!

No comments: