Thursday, April 28, 2011

punch art: ballerina


Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've worked with my punches so today I took them out for a spin. I created this card for a 5-year-old ballerina.


The dress was punched out of my homemade glitter cardstock and the large scallop circle punch.


Oh how I love that little rose from iamroses.com . It completes her outfit so beautifully.


I wanted to personalize the card with an appropriate sentiment so I created it with Word and printed it out. 

And to add to Gen's post of yesterday, here's her son William bringing me some Easter cheer... a special bunny cookie he decorated himself. Merci, mon adorable William. Stéphanie fait dire qu'il était vraiment bon (elle me l'a tout mangé!!!)


 

Have a nice stampin' day !!!

1 comment:

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

good job CeeCee!!! Ta ballerine est SUPERBE!!! J'aime les brillants sur son tutu. :)